RE: Plum Varenyky Recipe for Rita Trujillo

It'll be fat free if you use 1/4 cup of egg substitute, it just wouldn't be vegan.

Kelli

-----Original Message-----
From: RWard2121@xxxxxxx [mailto:RWard2121@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 5:57 PM
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Plum Varenyky Recipe for Rita Trujillo

Plums are the best in August!  I have a recipe that hasn't been adapted to be
fat free.  It has a whole egg in a recipe that serves probably 6 people, but
no other fats.  If anyone is interested in looking at it and deciding what to
do to make it ff, please e-mail me and I will send it to you.  As it is now,
it doesn't qualify for this list.
Ruth in the perfectly sunny and comfortably warm Chicago 'burbs