Re: Christmas cookies

"Grasshopper Brownies" and "Nut-Goodie bars" have always been some of
my favorite Christmas treats. Since going fat-free, I've been making a
large batch of FF Brownies. (See recipe archives, there are several.)
Then I make powdered sugar frosting, and flavor half with cocoa, divide
the other half, and flavor each half of this with maple or mint (and a
few drops of green food color). I frost half the pan of brownies with
the mint frosting and the other half with the maple. After this sets
up, I frost over the whole thing with the chocolate. The result is
pretty darn good, I think.

Good Luck.

Jeff Nygren