Stuffing suggestion

I think there are a couple of "stuffed pumpkin" recipes in the archives that
I adapt... I highly recommend adding chestnuts, they add a nice texture and
are mildly sweet.  I buy the shelled kind in the jar, it's much easier than
peeling fresh ones! This Thanksgiving my stuffing was wild rice (cooked),
chestnuts, onions, an apple, some zucchini, red pepper, and minced fresh
sage.