Banana nog

Hi,

I like banana blended with mild.  Got stupid the other night and heated it
and sprinkled on some spice and really enjoyed it.  It is not eggnog but a
different pleasant drink

Banana Nog

1 very ripe banana
2 Cups very hot skim milk or milk substitute
Nutmeg  or Mixed spice

Blend the banana and hot milk in a blender until frothy.  Pour into mugs and
sprinkle generously with Nutmeg or Mixed Spice - the mixed spice is like a
pumpkin spice which contains nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.  I have
not tried it with vanilla milk substitute but sometimes I add a little
vanilla to the mix and enjoy that too.

Barb Beck
Edmonton