tofu apple pie repost request...

Hi, everyone.  A long time back, someone posted a recipe for a tofu apple
pie with a grapenut crust that sounded great.  I copied it into mastercook,
but I wrote down that it required honey.  For some reason, I have a sneaking
suspicion that the original recipe called for honey OR maple syrup.  I'd
rather use maple syrup since I have that at home, and I'm almost out of
honey.  If you have a copy of the recipe or the person is out there who
posted it, can you please repost?  Thanks so much!  I'm looking forward to
testing out the recipe this week.

Jessica Grubman