Grain mills

There's been recent discussion about the different ways (blender or
attachment to mixer) to mill/chop grain.
Does anyone have a source/supplier for a reasonably priced mill that can
start with whole grains and make whole-grain flour?
I'm only looking at milling enough to make a couple loaves of bread a week -
so I don't need a big machine.
I've tried local kitchen stores/outlets as well tried some internet shopping
sites without success.
All they seem to carry are either salt/pepper or coffee mills.
Thanks in advance.
Tom