From: fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fatfree-nd-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of RBrown9213@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 16:53
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Coconut Milk

I'm looking for a variety or at least several ways to replace coconut milk
as
an ingredient to Thai cookery. I have had a couple of possibilities
suggested. Any further recommendations would be welcome, as obviously
coconut
milk is a highly saturated food (coconut), one that I would not consider
using, but one that is consistent in Thai recipes. Thanks.