RE: ediets.com

I found sesame oil in the Asian food section at our supermarket. Oil is oil,
so it's all fat...but you usually just use a drop or two because it's highly
flavored. (It's really delicious.)

I tried ediets too. It is a good program, but I found that there was too
much cheese on the vegetarian diet. I love cheese in moderation. I might try
it again at some point.