fettucine, red peppers, etc. salad update

Here is an update for the several list members who wanted recipe.

I tried it over the weekend with whole wheat and plan pasta, and then used
imported sweet red pepper pasta, and what a difference. One just use alot of
water when boiling or pasta can become sticky. Another things, this time,
don't saute or steam the veggies. I used prepared sundried tomatoes and
rehydrated them, jar of artichokes, jar of roasted red peppers, used package
of pre-washed baby leaf spinach and trimmed off hard stems, chopped red
onion, white pepper, parmesan, jar of pitted black olives, olive oil,
balsamic vinegar, and that's all. Came out best this way. Hope I haven't
forgotten any of the ingredients this time! You know that you can add chick
peas or anything else you want. SUnny