Mastercook Vegetarian Edition?

Hi all -

Has anyone used the Vegetarian edition of Mastercook?
I saw it in a computer store the other day and considered
buying it but thought I'd ask for advice here first.

I noticed that quite a few recipes have the "Exported From
Mastercook" title so I figure more than a few people are using
the software.  Is it worth it?

Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Thanks!

-Jen

This is my favorite appetizer.  Simple, but good:

2 large white or wheat pita rounds
Fat free butter spray
Garlic salt
Basil
Chives
Fat Free Chutney
Salsa
Fat Free Hummus

Slice white or wheat pita bread into 16 small triangles, spray them lightly
with
fat free butter spray, toss a _little_ garlic salt, fresh chives, and basil
on them.  Bake at 350 degrees for 5-7 minutes and serve with fat free
hummus, fresh salsa, and/or a fat free chutney.  Serves about 4 people.
Yum!