re: gassy beans?

I've used Beano since it came out as well, with varying success, but now I'm using Omnigest EZ and it works even better and consistently. I found it in the vitamin/supplement aisle at CVS.
Here is the blurb from the box:

"Drug-free Omnigest EZ contains seven digestive enzymes from plants that work along with the digestive enzymes produced by your own body to help you efficiently digest fats, proteins, carbohydrates, cellulose and dairy products, naturally, so you can enjoy all the foods you like ... even if they don't like you."

Karen