Re: brownies

I get them (by the crate-ful) at Trader Joe's, and occasionally find them in that strange little food section at Marshall's or Bed Bath & Beyond.  It's a fabulous mix that makes very wonderful, moist, not to cake-ish but not too fudge-ish brownies.  Here's the site: http://www.nopudge.com/.

They are deeeee--- licious!
Christine