Subject: arugula (bumper crop)

Hi Ruth! I would assume you could steam it like spinach and season it
maybe with chopped onion, garlic, etc. softened in a bit of water or
veggie broth. I usually make spinach this way-actually I nuke it in the
micro for a min or so till it wilts.  You don't even need water as it has
liquid on it from washing it so it actually acts as though it were
steamed. You could also toss it into any veggie stew. HTH, bk