Re: FATFREE Digest V01 #83

In a message dated 03/27/2001 3:45:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Thanks for the Kugel recipe.  I would welcome any other Lowfat
Vegetarian Passover recipes anyone might have.  Breakfast ideas?

All I can come up with is an egg white omlette with lots of veggies.  I makd
passover popovers but they have alot of oil and eggs in them.  Basically I
sort of suspend the fat free diet on Pesach and switch to a calorie counting
mode.

Peggy