Sundried toms

Hi Lucy and everybody,
I love sun dried tomatoes too, but find that usually they are packed in oil.
However if you hunt around you'll probably find the dry ones (no oil, just
dry tomatoes) in supermarkets like Woolworths.  Sometimes I've found them
in plastic packs in the vege section, other times they are loose and you
can buy as many as you want.  They are quite dry, almost crunchy or chewy,
but you can reconstite them in water to make them much more like the oily
ones. - They still have bundles of flavour and work well in lots of recipes.
Annabel in Adelaide,
South Australia
Annabel Gergory
kudu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx