RE: PawPaw

And we're off with the great PawPaw debate...  Do they grow on trees like the
mango, taste like a cross between the banana and the pear????

                                        OR...

Do they grow on a vine like a cantaloupe, with the orange fleshy meat????

Stay tuned for the next episode of "How Do The PawPaw Grow???"

Sorry just fooling around, I hope I didn't upset anyone, but we need a little
humor in our lives...So give a smile to someone today!!!

Wacky