[no subject]

Sometime your larger libraries, especially those connected with universities
with health science disciplines, have a good foods section that can get you
almost anything.  But keep in mind that if something has almost no oil in it
(i.e., vegetables/fruits) there will probably me minute amount of
polyunsaturated fats to measure.  Breaking down how much is omega 3 or 6
becomes insignificant.

Boxnadabuckteeth@xxxxxxx
A little while ago, someone posted wanting to know where one could find
charts of the amounts omega 3 and omega 6 fats found in different foods.
This is a question I would very much like to know the answer to as well. The
USDA website is great but doesn't list this info. I wanted to know the
amounts of omega 3 and 6 in zucchini squash. (All vegetables have some fat;
often an amount so small, most places won't list it.) I won't eat anything
with "real" amounts of fat, so I wanted to know if I am getting enough or
the essential ones to sustain relative health. Thanks.