Calcium Carbonate Sources

I have used calcium carbonate powder to supplement fat free vegetarian
recipes when I either need to lower the pH and/or provide a source of
non-dairy calcium.  Any help in locating a source of food-grade calcium
carbonate would be appreciated.  NOW pharmaceuticals makes a retail bottle
that I can sometimes find at health foods stores, but at $4.00 for 12
ounces, I'm sure there's a cheaper supplier.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks to all.
Tom