one-bowl cocoa-fudge-cake and my new email

Hi everyone,
    Just to let everyone know that when you see mail from
jayne_baumgarten@xxxxxxxxx, it's still me. I've been jayne@xxxxxxx then
jayne@xxxxxxxxxx and now I'm going to start using my married name and,
since my work email is again changing, I'm just going to start using
yahoo and stop using my employer's resources.

    Someone was recently asking about that one-bowl chocolate cake I'd
recommended. kgraap submitted it in 1994. I believe it is called
cocoa-fudge-cake in the fatfree archives.

regards.
jayne

=====
Jayne Spielman Baumgarten