[no subject]

Courtney wrote that she had frozen a package of Fat Free Soya Kaas cheddar style soy cheese and that the texture had been crumbly after she had thawed it. I have frozen many packages of fat-free Soya Kaas cheese (mozzarella and Mexican pepper styles), and the texture has always been fine after thawing. Could there have been a tiny hole in the package? I usually put the cheese, in its original packaging, inside of a Ziplock freezer bag. I've never had a problem.

Elizabeth