Bulk wheat sources

Any assistance in locating wheat nuggets to mill at home would be helpful.
I expected to save money by doing home milling for bread making but the
wheat available at local health foods stores is more expensive in bulk than
packaged whole wheat flour.  I'm looking for about 10 to 50 pound bulk
sources.  If anyone knows of a nationwide chain of stores or a web site,
thanks for your help.