Re: pasta

>.wh
> at about spinach pasta and noodles?

It's still white flour used with some spinach flavoring and I suspect food
coloring. Whole wheat pasta is made with whole wheat flour, not semolina
(white) flour.

Grocery stores near me in urban NJ are now starting to carry quinoa and corn
pasta, too. I suspect they're not big sellers because as they near the
expiration date most of these are usually on the cut-down table. I used to
have to go to the health food store for them and pay even higher prices.

Sue in NJ