coleslaw

Hello everyone,
For our pumpkin carving party I made sloppy joes with TVP and Manwich Sauce.
We served them on whole wheat buns.  I made a great coleslaw to go along with
it and thought I'd share the recipe for that:

1   small head  cabbage
3   whole       carrots
1   whole       yellow onion
1   cup         nasoya nayonnaise, f.f
1/4 cup         orange marmalade (I got a jar from Trader Joes and it's great)
1   tsp.            celery seed
1   tablespoon  white wine vinegar
Chop the cabbage in to manageable chunks and pulse in food processor until it
is the desired texture.  Do the same with the carrots.  Put them together in
a large bowl.  Then chop the onion as finely as possible in the food
processor, add the nayonnaise, marmalade and celery seed.  Process until
blended.  Pour over the veggies and stir to blend.  Adjust the amount of
nayonnaise and marmalade to the desired dressing volume depending on the size
of your cabbage.

Ruth in the warm Chicago 'burbs

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is that good men do nothing"

     Edmund Burke