Fudge Cake / Prunes / Dates

I know how to make my own prune puree with boiled prunes that have been colled and blendeed, though i omust say that dates work even better in cakes!!! Datess seem to hold the cake as a cake! not as mushy.

To prepare the dates simply chop and cover with water in a saucepan allow to boil then simmer for just a minute or two. EASY!

PLEEASe can i have the recipe for this chocolate fudge cake it sound pretty good, i like to make at least one cake every two days and if they are fat free then i can eat it all!!!

ThankX guys