This was found under:"pumpkin-ring recipe"
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 22:47:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Diane Morrissey"

I tried this one once and couldn't get it to work. However, I am not a very
good baker. Since I didn't see any directions on how to turn the mix into
biscuits, I followed the directions on lo-fat bisquick (which I agree is way
too greasy and fatty to be fit for human consumption). The mess turned out
soupy and gloppy - - - way too runny for biscuits. I would love to know how
to do this right, because I do miss biscuits.

P.S., the spinach quiche recipe has a good biscuit crust recipe in it that
worked for me, but again, I was never successful in turning it into plain
ole biscuits.

PPS: Oh, and I have looked and looked and have never found Pioneer FF in
Memphis, although I have seen the regular version. And I looked at a couple
of San Francisco Safeways and didn't see it there either. Who knows.

PPPS: here's the website: http://www.chguenther.com/Brands/pioneer/
It seems they are made by the same company that makes White Lily flour, of
Martha Stewart fame. (She apparently loves the stuff.) This is made in east
Tennessee - - - I know this because a friend lives in the same town and said
they were BOMBARDED with way too much business after Martha mentioned it on
her show. It is quite possible that they have sold their brand to a larger
corporation. I have written an inquiry with respect to the fatfree product.
I will let you know what happens. Maybe everybody should do the same and
maybe they'll be encouraged to distribute more of the product.