Re: FATFREE Digest V02 #26

Wow, Courtney, that's quite a predicament.  Have you tried making a black
bean mexican type thing?  Black beans with some chopped green pepper,
onion and tomato-- wrap it up like a burrito and microwave or eat it on
(baked) tortilla chips.

Otherwise, you may want to find out if your college has an environmental
or vegitarian group.  They may have some suggestions, or if you want to
petition the school to have more vegan choices for dorm cafeterias they
may be able to help out.