RE: FATFREE Digest V02 #2

WebMD might have what you are looking for. Try:

http://my.webmd.com/diet_fitness_journal

-----Original Message-----
From: fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 3:20 AM
To: fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FATFREE Digest V02 #2

------------------------------

 Digest				Volume 02 : Issue 2

Today's Topics:
  Diet analysis software                [ "Susan Voisin"
<svoisin@xxxxxxxxxx> ]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:01:48 -0600
From: "Susan Voisin" <svoisin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Diet analysis software

I'm searching the internet right now for diet analysis software.  I used to
use
this program/website called DietWatch, but now they charge for the service
(used
to be free!)  What I want is a program that lets me enter in all the foods I
eat
in a day and then gives me a nutritional rundown on it and stores the info
so
that I can look back over a period of time and see how I'm doing.  I also
need
it to let me enter in the nutritional info of foods that aren't already in
its
database (all those weird foods we vegans eat, LOL).  Do any of you use a
program that you can recommend?  I've already downloaded two and found them
be not what I was looking for.

Susan