Re: Carrot cake recipe?

I just went to check the archives for carrot cake recipes and got the
following message:

<<User over daily limit

The file you are trying to access belongs to a user whose daily transfer
limit has been exceeded. Please try again later.>>

This is the first time I've been to the archives today and I don't get
it!  I've never had that message before!

B-)