From: <tammlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fatfree@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 2:39 PM
Subject: Recipes for the Reluctant?

I am attempting to incorporate more vegan and vegetarian low fat dishes
into the family menus.  The problem is my husband - a tried and true,
meat and potatoes, high fat lover.  It may take forever to "retrain" his
palate.

I am in desperate need of recipes that will delight the most committed
carnivore - for instance, what do your guests *rave* about?  Any help
greatly appreciated.

Tammy