Re: seasoning alternatives

In a message dated 3/25/02 11:15:25 AM Eastern Standard Time,
fatfree-request@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  in the microwave,
 does anyone have any suggestions for adding flavor
 without adding salt?  I don't have any spices or herbs >>

Well, don't know if you have a purse or other kind of bag with you in the
cafeteria, but I love Mrs. Dash on just about everything and its easy to
carry around with you (hey, I had a friend who used to carry her special
salad dressing with her everywhere!)  Also, vinegar on some veggies is good,
but I'd put it on after cooking, not before. Maybe it doesn't matter either
way, but that's the way I've always done it.

Terry