leftover cornbread

Hi everyone, and welcome spring!

I have some leftover (homemade fatfree) cornbread that I put in the freezer
cause it was drying out and nobody was eating it.  What shall I do with it?
Any interesting "stuffing" ideas for squash or anything else?  If your idea
is not f.f., please e-mail me privately as I am open minded.

Thanks!

Ruth in the "coming out of the winter depression" Chicago 'burbs