Low Fat Cheese

Hi FFers,

I apologized to the non australian readers....:-)
A while ago someone asked about low fat cheeses in Australia...
Well..the lowest one in fat that I have found here in Perth, Western
Australia is a low fat Ricotta cheese:
3% fat, 80%  moisture, 0.3% salt and  90 calories per 100 grams.
comes in 2 container sizes, 250 grs and 500grs ( 1/2 kilo).
it is made by Casa Cheeses in 27 Carrington St, Nedlands, WA
phone (09) 386 6196

bye
PC