Nonfat Cake Icing

Someone wanted a nonfat cake icing.  I have one suitable for
ovo-lacto-vegetarians, but don't think it meets the guidelines of this
list (too much sugar).  If anyone wants it, e-mail me privately and I'll
send it.  Warning: it's delicious, but a nuisance to make--requires
stirring over a double boiler!

--Ruth C. Hoffman    Lake Zurich, IL
ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  OR  LRLady@xxxxxxx  (either address next few
months)
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes."     --Marcel Proust

--------------CE942C82DCC--