Mole sauce anyone?

When I ate meat, I used to really love chicken mole. Well, last night my
husband & I went out to eat and the restaurant had a tofu mole on the menu. I
didn't have it because I thought it would be pretty high fat (arent I being
good?). This particular restaurant has some very delicious lowfat, even
nonfat, vegetarian offerings, so I stuck with that. But I was wondering
whether anyone has a recipe for a mole sauce? It could be used with Lite Tofu
or with vegetables. I could get a recipe from a Mexican cookbook & play with
it, but I thought I'd ask first in case someone has already done that. Thanks.

Zoe Sodja
UC Santa Cruz