Re: Refried beans

>Erin,
>f you lokk carefully you can find refried beans in the grocery that have no
>lard or added fat.   Look fro beans labelled vegetarian or Non-Fat, check the
>ingredients, and most of the time it's just beans and water.
>=)
>geoff

It's funny that you mention this.  Iwas just in the grocery store today and
they sell boxed refried beans..just add water.  I didn't have a whole lot
of time to check it out, but it looked interesting.  When I go grocery
shopping tomorrow, I plan on taking a closer look.

Thanks for mentioning it though :)

~Erin Dori
   elyle@xxxxxxx

"Everyone thinks of changing the world,