re: more on travel food

To the person going to Toronto...finding veg food should not be the least
bit difficult as Toronto has the Toronto Vegetarian Association, the
larget such "local" veg group in North America.  Go check out their
website for some contact info:
http://www.interlog.com/~tva/home.html

Also, check out the World Guide to Vegetarianism for a guide to fast food
restaurant chains in North America as well as info on specific cities you
may be travelling to/thru:
http://www.veg.org/veg/Guide/

I'd like to suggest more...however, I am presently at the Summerfest, not
at home at my personal computer (yes...al isn't at home).  BTW, Toronto
won the bid for the World Vegetarian Congress in the year 2000.  Also,
Howard Lyman is now President of the IVU.

ttyl
allen