a question

sorry this is a non-related question, but I need some help.

My father is 78 and uses compuserve, he is having some problems with his
eyes and states this morning that he could not read his e-mails.  I do
not have compuserve, but remember there was instruction, something like
control-T that would give him larger letters, if someone with compuserve
could check this out and e-mail me privately I would very much
appreciate it.  My Dad is feeling so down with his eyes, so to be able
to read his e-mails would help a lot
TIA
Sorry for being out of context
Jenka
--
Jenka Keizer-Guevara			The University of Alabama
jkeizer3@xxxxxxxxxxxx			Tuscaloosa, Alabama