Ounces to Cups Conversion for Maggie

Written Sun 15 Sept 1996

Maggie wrote:

> Does anyone know how much 6 oz. of flour is in cups?
> I don't own a scale and would love to try the recipe.

I know! I know! I have started checking things like this for
precisely this reason (I didn't check at the time of writing
the recipe unfortunately).

6oz flour is 275 ml which is just over a cup. So your best bet
is probably to use a cup of each type of flour and keep the
same quantity of yeast, salt and sugar.

Kate