Pita

According to whomever said that real pita bread is unleavened, I guess the one
I have isn't a real pita recipe, but it is Super-Yummy, and has no fat, or
dairy! I bake it about twice a month, make a bunch, and freeze some....
Use it to make sandwiches to take to class----Campus food doesn't offer much in
the lf veggie offerings.... If you are interested, i'll e-mail it privately,
or if a bunch  of people want it, I'll post it.  (it's been here before, I
think!)
=>
Geoff----in hot, humid, flat College Station,Tx,
... 9 months from moving to Colorado