Mixed Dried Herbs

Gretchen, I just used about 1/2 tsp each of...hmmm...probably thyme,
savory, and marjoram?  Or basil...I love basil and thyme with tomatoes, so
I probably did that.  I just take a pinch of this and that, whatever smells
good together.  Or use your Italian blend.  Experiment!  If the herbs smell
nice with each other and with the other ingredients, the end result will
almost surely taste good.  Oregano would be another good choice with that
recipe, as I recall the ingredients (from memory).

Ruth Hoffman       ruthhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lake Zurich, IL
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking
new landscapes but in having new eyes." --Marcel Proust