Fat count

Help with Fat count:
I've looked all over and cannot find a book or guide avalable at the
moment on Fat Count in Items. All packaged or should I say most, have
this information, but when I'm out to eat like today, I really do not
have a clue on what my fat intake is.
Is there some page on this wonderful web that could help or an address I
might write to to get this info.

Thanks

Steve MacDowall

Ps I've lost 26 lbs in the last 18 weeks and hoope to be down to 240 by
the end of the year. I'm 6' 2" tall and I was tipping the scales at 280
when I started. I'm finding it harder to lose but I'm really enjoing the
new feshness I feel at this new me so to speak. I'm walking each day in
the morning which sets me up for the day.
So if anyone can help with sending me any info to keep heading forward
and downward it would be much appreciated.

------------------------
Hudson Vanloo
3083 Mountain Rd.
Moncton, NB