Re:Quinoa

Ana there is a article in this months Vegetarian Times about quinoa.  I make a
very good salad with quinoa.  Here is a salad I like to make, all the
measurements are very approximate!

Curried Quinoa Salad

2 cups cooked Quinoa
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional for those of you who hate it!)
1/2 cup grated carrot
1 red pepper, chopped
1/4 cup pine nuts (you may substitute with any nut of your liking)
1/3 cup raisins

Dressing:
1 cup apple juice
juice of two limes or 2 Tbl vinegar
2 cloves garlic
2 Tbl curry powder
pinch of cayenne
2 Tbl tamari

Blend dressing and mix with the rest of the ingredients.  I sometimes add a
little bit of tofu to thicken the dressing.  Also add whatever other raw chopped
vegies you have on hand.