burger <T> vegetarian

A really delicious burger!
Even my kids pronounced it "better than McDonald's!"

Bocca burgers (vegetarian, fatfree)
Health Choice fatfree finely grated pizza cheese
mushrooms, sliced, 1 & 1/2 for each burger
green bell peppers, seeded and cored, sliced in strips
Sourdough English Muffins
I can't believe it's not butter spray
Non-stick spray or broth for sauteing

put frozen burgers in the micro wave and cook on high one minute

saute mushrooms and bell pepper strips, as dryly as possible

split the English muffins and spray with butter flavored spray,

put the muffins under the broiler for a few minutes, until
golden brown and crispy on top

put a Bocca Burger on each sour dough bottom, sprinkle with
any seasonings that you like (I just used a little garlic powder).
put a layer of mushrooms, a layer of bell peppers, about 2 T
of the cheese, top with the sourdough muffin top

cover 2 burgers on a plate with microwavable plastic
microwave on high 2 minutes
serve

Tina Bell
tdbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx