Crockpot soup

Mary Dungen,  here is a recipe for your "new crockpot" that is so easy
to prepare and so wonderful tasting I have served it to company with a
crusty bread and salad.  You can also fix this in a dutch oven stove
top.

Hearty Vegetable Stew

1 can (28) oz. whole tomatoes, cut up
1.5 Cups water
1 package Spaghetti Sauce Seasoning with mushrooms
1 medium potato chopped
1 medium onion chopped
1 package (10 oz) frozen mixed vegetables (I use 16 oz.)
1 can (8.5 oz) garbanzo beans (I use 16 oz.)
1 tsp crushed dried basil
1 tsp garlic powder

Place all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours.  Top
with ff cheddar cheese or croutons if you like.  This is really a great
soup or stew.  I add hot pepper to mine cause I'm a chilihead.  Enjoy,
Julie G.