chocolate granola

Hi,
This is the first time that I have written to the group. I have been
reading and using many of the great recipes that are written here.
Last month there was a recipe for chocolate granola. When I went to print
it the computer shut down and I lost the recipe and everything that was
with it. I really would like to try it but have no way of retrieving it.
Could someone please e mail me privately the recipe.

Thanks