Muesli, anyone?

Does anyone have a VLF recipe for muesli (_NOT_ granola, i.e., not
toasted)? When I was in Ireland a couple of years ago, I got great
muesli at every hotel. It had nuts in it, but it would have been good
even without. Most of the stuff marketed in the US as muesli is really
granola. I found one organic muesli, but it is too fine-textured (almost
like flour with raisins in it). I've tried making my own, but I've been
disappointed with the results so far. If anyone has a recipe they like,
I'd love to hear about it.

Peggy