Passover Recipes

This is my first time writing to the list

A week from Monday evening, the holiday of Passover will begin.  I have
had challenges getting my family to understand my vegetarianism which I
chose to follow a year ago at age 40.

Passover precludes the eating of oats, peas, beans, corn, rice, spelt.
This means that if you follow the tradition, one is supposed to avoid
spaghetti and all pastas, beans, cakes, etc.

Traditional recipes are high on the use of potatoes and eggs.  Other
than the Wasserman "Low Fat Pesach Recipes," has anyone seen sites that
offer tasty, easy to make recipes--perhaps that even meat eaters would
enjoy?

Jim Borman
Former Lobbyist
Now, Stay at Home Parent