COUSCOUS

	I have recently dicovered couscous and I am enjoying it
immensely.  What a nice change from rice.  Are there any suggestions
regarding buying plain couscous in bulk?  A small box of "Near East"
brand costs $1.99 in our local market.  There has to be a better way to
purchase it since I anticipate using lots of it in fat-free cooking!
Thank you for any suggestions you might have.

Karen
--
Karen Stachowicz
NY Operations