Herbs

Krista asked about home-growing herbs.  I purchase herb seedlings at my
local nursery (for about a dollar each I think) and plant them outside.
 They are very easy to take care of.  Some (like parsley) are perrenial
and so at the end of the summer I dig them up and put in a pot and bring
inside for the winter.  It's great to have fresh herbs on hand.  I also
dry some in the dehydrator.  Another idea is to freeze fresh herbs.
Then they are ready to be used any time of the year!  Hope this helps!

Jenny