Creme It and other soy powders

> A much better
>alternative is that made from tofu powder.

>The Creme It  tofu-based powder for making milk/cream, and Egg Not egg

Does anyone know of a good powdered soy (or something similar) that
dissolves well?  I like to use it for my tea but the lumps always
have to be mashed.  The new formula Better Than Milk is not as good
as it was, still very salty.

I'd sure like to find a good powder to soften my tea with.

Thanks a lot,

Doris